Monday, December 2, 2013

nailedmehard's photostream

Rheumatoid Autoimmune Disease ((RAD)) is invisible but very, very REAL!Siri said, "Better take an umbrella with you today!" - It's supposed to rain all day ☔☔Phillanjee napping Bamboozzel and his favorite toy ((yes, it's a kitty... Named Zim)) uploadupload
uploadHappy Valentine's Day Everyone! <3Whhaaa? lol ~ Last one I am posting today, I promise. I have a feeling this dog is being falsely accused though. uploaduploadupload
Meep! Or as Dori would say, "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming... Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming... !" <3Too True ;)uploadWhether if you call me Julie or Julia ~ Merry Christmas to all and to all a jolly good night. ⛄upload
Christmas Skii /Awesome Peeps & Awesomeness

My flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment